Paradis Latin is one of the most popular Parisian Cabaret shows with a history that goes back to 1803! Napoleon Bonaparte first started the Latin theatre in 1803 which later over the years turned into the Paradis Latin. The current theatre built in 1889 was designed by Gustave Eiffel, with the latest renovation in 2018. ‘L’Oiseau Paradis’ is the latest new revue that premiered in May 2019.
The Paradis Latin show is the perfect combination of a traditional Cancan Cabaret show with the modernity of stage technology and latest choreography. The show evokes sensuality, emotion and humor with the visual grandeur of outrageous costumes and breathtaking acts. The historic venue is the cherry on the cake!
What to Expect when Visiting the Paradis Latin & About the Show
The Paradis Latin show “L’Oiseau Paradis” is a 1 hour 30 minutes spectacle that starts at 9:30 PM ends with a grand finale at 11:00 PM. The theatre has two levels of seating – Mezzanine and Balcony. The Mezzanine has the main seating with long rows of tables with opposite seating; there are also tables on the side lines, while the balcony has smaller tables. The classic decor and lighting is decadent and lends the venue an intimate vibe.
Show & Champagne
Glass of Champagne
You can enjoy the show with a glass of champagne that is carefully selected by the staff at Paradis Latin. If you are bringing kids along then they can enjoy a soft drink while watching the show. This a great option for those watching the show alone or on a limited budget.
½ Bottle of Champagne
Indulge in yourself with this ticket as you sip on the choicest champagne that elevates your experience of Paradis Latin. The champagne is selected by Paradis Latin and is served at your table prior and during the show. It is perfect to share with your partner and enjoy a date night!
Show & Dinner
Festival Dinner & Show
The Festival dinner is a three course meal that starts with a Salade Périgourdine or a puff pastry, followed by a main course of Chicken fricassee, zucchini flan or salmon steak with vegetables and finish it off with icecream. You will also be served half a bottle of Bordeaux and quarter bottle of champagne through your dinner meal. The dinner is served at 8:00 PM after the pre-show that starts at 7:30 PM.
Star Dinner & Show
The Star Dinner is a three course meal that is offered with at least two variants for each meal. You can choose –
- Appetizer - Foie gras, toasted brioche/ Hand sliced smoked salmon/ 8 Burgundy snails
- Main Course - Roasted sea bream filet, lemon confit and braised endive/ Beef Chateaubriand, four-pepper sauce, potato gratin Dauphinois/ Sliced duck breast, cranberry and honey sauce, potato Rosette
- Dessert - Apple tart, caramel sauce/ Sorbet symphony
You also get to enjoy half a bottle of Bordeaux and quarter bottle of champagne specially selected by the Paradis Latin staff.
Prestige Dinner & Show
The Prestige Dinner is a gourmet offering that consists of a three course meal with variants for each. It is suited for culinary connoisseurs and is the perfect accompaniment to the show. The menu includes –
- Appetizer - Sea bream tartar, ginger and lime/ Crab petals, mango and citrus
- Main Course - Roasted lamb loin in herb crust/Cod filet with stir-fried vegetables/ Beef Tournedos Rossini potato gratin Dauphinois
- Dessert - Paradis Latin by Carl Marletti/Iced Nougat, red berries coulis
You will also be served half a bottle of Bordeaux and quarter bottle of champagne along with your meal.
Address - 28, Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005
Getting to Paradis Latin Using Public Transportation in Paris
By Metro –
- Line 10 – Cardinal Lemoine (Paradis Latin in 190m away)
- Line 10 & 7 – Jussieu (Paradis Latin in 280m away)
By Bus –
The nearest bus stop is Cardinal Lemoine – Monge (Bus No. 89) about 160m away from Paradis Latin. Here are your other options -
- Bus No. 63 – 86 – 87 Monge – Mutuality
- Bus No. 47 – Cardinal Lemoine
- Bus No. 67 – Institute of the Arab World
- Bus No. 67 – Jussieu
By Car –
The nearest parking is at Maubert Saint-Germain - 35, Boulevard Saint Germain 75005 Paris
You will have to walk around 400m to reach Paradis Latin
Opening Hours & Show Timings
The show runs every day (except Tuesday) and depending on your chosen ticket you can arrive at the venue.
7:30 PM – Beginning of the Pre-Show
8:00 PM – Dinner
9:00 PM – Champagne
9:30 PM – L’Oiseau Paradis
11:15 PM – The show ends
Rules & Regulations
- The seating is decided upon by the room director and is based on the selected package. Your seating is not determined by your time of arrival.
- Smart dressing is required, the fancier the better. City shoes and Classic Jeans are allowed but not preferred, and you will not be allowed entry in sportswear, beachwear and tank tops.
- Photography is not allowed, you can pick up a souvenir at the end of the show.
- There is no age restriction on children but it is advisable to bring children aged 6 years and above.